Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
There has been much debate over what to do with the pavilion behind the hall, on the edge of the recreation ground. Read on for an update on the pavilion project from Robert Atwell, the Chairman of the Grounds Committee. (read more…)
The Kington Langley village hall management committee are seeking a secretary to join the team. Since the combining of the recreation ground with the village hall and the formation of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation, we usually only meet altogether a couple of times a year, with sub committees reporting to the full committee, so the task is not too onerous. Further details may be obtained by contacting the chairman, Tony Shepherd, on 01249 750014 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.