Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
Do you have an event taking place at Kington Langley Village Hall? Do you run a regular group here and would like to attract/update more people? We took ownership of our Facebook page late in 2016 and are looking to make it an additional information resource for What’s On at the Village Hall. (read more…)
Kington Langley Croquet Club’s annual Open Day is on Saturday 8th April, between 10 am and 4 pm at the croquet lawn behind the village hall. Come along and try the game of croquet!
The club will be holding a Barn Dance on the evening of Saturday 20th May in the village hall. More details later but put the date in your diary.
The Croquet Club is developing its lawns this autumn and is carrying out major fundraising. (read more…)